
In the enchanted forest, you'll never know when you will encounter with a wood elf...
If the guy just passes by or something else happens, I leave it to your imagination ;)
I want to thank to my friend 'Aphrodite' for suggesting the name; in greek would be something as 'noisy' I kinda liked it because he loves playing his flutes around the forest.
I always like to make a small background for my charas so here we go:
Bakkhos is the youngest of a male tribe of the hidden forest's guardians; their job is to keep away the destructive human race from those ancient territories.
Bakkhos playful nature always gets him in troubles, specially with the higher members of his tribe. But he is mostly a shy guy, and prefers to get away from people and play his music.
Seems that taking a couple months away from smuty drawings helped me to give a bit more attention to details XD
hope you like.
3 comentarios:
*0*
Esta muy bueno el personaje, espero dibujes ams de el *_*
Los detalles estan geniales!!! Debo verlo en Y xD
jeje mil gracias Dev!
Debo mejorar mi dibujo de criaturas mitológicas antes XD
hot ! satyr face is so... cute !
you should like my yaoi images blog
http://yaoigallery.blogspot.com
hope you'll love it :)
Publicar un comentario